Starting 11/6 Kindle $79 +$15 GC at OfficeMax IN STORE ONLY

tinkrbel

Just saw this in the ad preview

In store ONLY, Hope it helps someone.

http://www.officemax.com/catalog/images/209x186/23201269i_01.jpg

Store up to 1,400 e-books on this Kindle digital reader that features a 6" display with E Ink technology for easy readability. Connects to Wi-Fi hotspots at home or on the road (Wi-Fi access needed).

This item is only available in stores.

Features

Most advanced 6" E Ink screen

Millions of books at your fingertips

Built-in Wi-Fi

Single battery charge lasts up to 1 month with wireless off and a half hour of reading per day

Books in 60 seconds

Holds up to 1,400 books

Carry your whole library in 6 ounces

Special offers and Sponsored Screensavers that don't interrupt your reading

Borrow public library books

Built-in dictionaries in 7 languages

did anyone else notice the deal on "bring any laptopand get a voucher for $250. off a new laptop" see details on page 4..... There is NO details except if your laptop and it does not qulifly they will recyle it for free. If anyone knows the details please let me know

did anyone else notice the deal on "bring any laptopand get a voucher for $250. off a new laptop" see details on page 4..... There is NO details except if your laptop and it does not qulifly they will recyle it for free. If anyone knows the details please let me know

I saw it said the trade-in value UP TO $250 is at the discretion of OM . The laptop must be fully functioning, in good physical condition and not be earlier than a Pentium 3 processor. I'm not sure how they figure "value" but I assume it is similar to Toys R Us' ipod trade-in. They input the model and condition and the computer gives them a "value".

I have an older laptop I might try this with even though I'm not in the market for a new one. It sits in my closet, so what's to lose? I wonder if the voucher has an expiration?

I saw the Kindle with the gift card too. I wondering if anyone thinks there will be a better deal. I want to get my granddaughter one for Christmas and normally shop half off or better. I realize that market leader electronics aren't going to be found for 1/2 price. I haven't been looking at this product long, so don't know if this is a great deal or not. Please advise.

You can find the value of yours at this link:

http://www.officemax.com/home/custom.jsp?id=m10010097&cm_re=homepage-_-Hero5-_-technology&cm_sp=homepage-_-tradein-_-computers

I saw the Kindle with the gift card too. I wondering if anyone thinks there will be a better deal. I want to get my granddaughter one for Christmas and normally shop half off or better. I realize that market leader electronics aren't going to be found for 1/2 price. I haven't been looking at this product long, so don't know if this is a great deal or not. Please advise.

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I bet that the Amazon Warehouse store won't have it for less and if they do them on Black Friday they are hard to get.