AAFES Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Thanks for the ads. My husband is in Afghanistan checking Gottadeal everyday and he has shared the site with other people. Just a few years ago he thought I was crazy for checking Gottadeal everyday and now he's doing it from the desert.

I've been doing the same thing myself for the last couple of years, lol. I'm currently out of the states, but I stll check this site a lot (daily now that BF is upon us).

I was wondering the same thing. I am wanting the Kinect they have if I can't get it at Target or Walmart first. Trying to come up with a plan. ;)

They do at ours (Hill AFB). I'm never too close to the front of the line, so don't know when they actually start lining up. If I'm going there I usually get there maybe 30-60 minutes before opening.

They do at ours (Hill AFB). I'm never too close to the front of the line, so don't know when they actually start lining up. If I'm going there I usually get there maybe 30-60 minutes before opening.

We have never gone to our AAFES on BF before because we normally go home. Do they have things all over the place or will electronics be in electronics?

I've done the PX first the past couple years ... yes you have to be there early just like the other stores. I did Walmart first last year. but they hand out tickets for the big dollar items and when they are gone they are gone. When they opened at 4 am one year I was there by 1100 and there was like 50 +/- people already there. But that year there also gave out $25 gc to the first $100 or so pl us a 20%off purchase coupons.