Barney Video Help

sunprincess831

My husband's younger brother is autistic and LOVES this one Barney video (Barney In Concert with the Grand Old Flag song) so much he has gone through over 10 tapes watching it over and over. My hubby's parents have looked everywhere, and we have looked as well, for a DVD version of the movie, does anyone know a website or store that we could try? :g_shrug:

We have tried the obvious (Wal-Mart, Target, etc)

sunprinces let me do some rummaging around.. If I didn't clear out all my DD Barney collection I may have several tapes I can send you. I'll ck it out this weekend. I belive its Barney Live in Concert.. unless your talking about a newer one. MY DD is 12, so it would be an old one if I can find it.

I looked around some last night and didnt' find it, I may have got rid of our barney tapes the last get rid of stuff sitting around spree, but im going to ck with the kids and look some more this weekend. My DD was a BIG barney fan back from about 93-96 and we had to have almost every vhs.

My twins LOVE Barney and he is hard to find. Their Bday was in August I got lucky and came across 2 Barney phones, a plush Barney that sings I love you, and a Baby Bop that sings Little Red Wagon (hard to find unless u go to Ebay)

Anyways getting way off the subject. Ebay has tons of DVD/Video collections, also Walmart.com if u go to DVD section do a search for Barney they have TONS of em also. They are slowly moving them all to DVDs but still a few out there that are just on video.

Good Luck!