Haier 32" 720p LCD HDTV Television - $199.99 (Was $349) @ Amazon.com

noehlp

Price Lowered:

Haier L32D1120 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, Black

List Price: $349.99

Price: $197.00 This item qualifies for the TV Low Price Guarantee, Free Super Saver Shipping, and Free 30 Day TV Returns.

You Save: $152.99 (44%)

http://www.amazon.com/Haier-L32D1120-32-Inch-720p-Black/dp/B0055QYJM4?t

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51hoyKsS9VL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Edited by elite2058

• 2 weeks later...

If I get this then I will have no reason to get in line Thursday night lol hmmmmmm what to do? Get this one, right? I mean wow no tax = awesome!

WOOHOO!! I needed a new TV for my bedroom and now I don’t have to wait all night at Walmart to get it. Plus I had $15 in gift certificates so I got the tv for $185!! Awesome deal!

I just clicked on it again and it is now $199... Is amazon playing tricks??? When I clicked on it earlier, I was thinking about getting it then it was back up to over $300. hhmmmm...

Thank you! Going to move back to online deals forum.

It does note this:

Back-ordered. Due in stock November 24--order now to reserve yours! Ships from and sold by Amazon.com

So I assume they ordered more from where ever they order from. :)

I received mine last week and hooked them up Sunday night. I have them connected to cable from the wall, no box. They look good on the digital, high-def stations. My high def local channels are 4 digit and this TV only does 3 digits but I found the local channels in what looks to be high-def on some other channels. The sound is OK to me. For the guess bedrooms they are just fine. Much better than the 13in flat panels I had before.

I bought the $188 Emerson last year from WM for my bedroom. I just ordered this one to replace the Emerson. Nothing but issues with the power button. Takes multiple times pressing the power button for it to come on (sometimes 15-20 times). I'll put this one in my bedroom, and move the Emerson to my camper. There are many people who had no issues with the Emerson, but just a heads up if you are debating getting this one or standing in line at WM this year.