BUNN BCF100-B 100-Count Basket Filter $13.99 NOW $1.49 +FS @ Amazon.com

magickallight

AWESOME Deal from Amazon.com on these Coffee Filters!

BUNN BCF100-B 100-Count Basket Filter

List Price: $13.99

Price: $1.49 Free Standard Shipping (3-5 days) or Prime.

You Save: $12.50 (89%)

In Stock.

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

*Special Offers and Product Promotions

Free Standard Shipping (3-5 days) on this item from Amazon.com. Simply select Standard Shipping during checkout (no code required).

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51yurmTub6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/414a-93thhL._AA300_.jpg

Product Features

Home-brewer filters made of 100-percent pure virgin fiber

Continuously checked for proper porosity, flowrate, and structure

Produced for freshness and purity; designed to eliminate overflow

100-percent biodegradable box and filters; FDA approved

Measure 2-3/4 by 3 inches

Product Description

From the Manufacturer

Bunn developed the first commercial paper coffee filter, so we know consistent paper porosity and filter structure is critical to delivering that same great-tasting cup of coffee to you, every time. These home-brewer filters are designed to eliminate overflow and are continuously checked to assure proper porosity, flowrate, and structure. Produced and packaged for freshness and purity, all filters are 100-percent pure virgin fiber and are tested to meet all FDA requirements. Both the box and filters are 100-percent biodegradable. Filters measure 2-3/4 by 3 inches.

Product Description

Bunn developed the first commercial paper coffee filter, so we know consistent paper porosity and filter structure is critical to delivering that same great tasting cup of coffee to you, every time. 100% Biodegradable. Tested to meet all FDA requirements. 2.75'' x 3'' home brewer filters. For 8 and 10 cup Bunn coffeemakers. Fits most other automatic drip coffee brewers for the home. 100 filters per box.

LINK

For those of you who have ordered wrong filter sizes before - you'd be surprised how happy shelters or halfway houses are to get coffee filters of any kind. I donated some this summer and you'd have thought I was giving them actual coffee!

And check Walgreens - they normally have 100 filters for about the same price in store.

• 4 weeks later...