CVS Pharmacy Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I know there are limits to how may items you can get. I went in Thursday and got everything I could find for the stuff that ends up "free". Can I go in tomorrow and get more? Or am I done for this sale? I totally forgot about coupons before going, it was a last minute decision, and I'd love to get these deals using the coupons too.

I know there are limits to how may items you can get. I went in Thursday and got everything I could find for the stuff that ends up "free". Can I go in tomorrow and get more? Or am I done for this sale? I totally forgot about coupons before going, it was a last minute decision, and I'd love to get these deals using the coupons too.

The ad lists the number per household that are allowed. Some things can be purchased in multiples, like the Mars-brand candy bars (up to 4) but others are only once and done (like the Cool Touch tissues).

• 4 weeks later...
My almost $32 in CVS ECB's left from Black Friday expire tomorrow so I went there today and did some grocery shopping to use them up since there haven't been too many good ECB deals lately. I got stuff that we use that I usually get from the grocery store, it was nice coming home with bags of groceries and only spending $1.85!

My almost $32 in CVS ECB's left from Black Friday expire tomorrow so I went there today and did some grocery shopping to use them up since there haven't been too many good ECB deals lately. I got stuff that we use that I usually get from the grocery store, it was nice coming home with bags of groceries and only spending $1.85!

OK are we going to see you on extreme couponing now, lol. J/K but I couldnt resist. Good deals :)

OK are we going to see you on extreme couponing now, lol. J/K but I couldnt resist. Good deals :)

lol!

I had saved up ECB's and earned a CVS giftcard and I bought one off plasticjungle so when I went BF shopping there I got a lot of stuff in 1 transaction and paid very little. The manager said that I had the longest receipt he had ever seen and that he should take a picture of it. Then I used a few of my ECB's that day to pick up a couple Christmas presents there.

I used $30 worth of Walgreens RR's a couple weeks ago so my total came to under $2 and the lady behind me said "did everyone see that, her total was over $30 and she used coupons and only has to pay 2 dollars" and she clapped. lol!

I wish that Walgreens and CVS had more things on sale in the last month that I could have rolled my ECB's and RR's but I used them all and got groceries (milk, eggs, juice, coffee, sugar...) so I guess that I will have to start over when they have products that earn them again. We need shampoo and conditioner so someone has to have a good sale soon! I have so many samples of shampoo & conditioner that I pulled a bunch out and we are going to use up some of those.