Walmart Black Friday ad to be released tonight at 12am ET (9pm PT)

ytmomof4

According to the press release they just put out:

http://walmartstores.com/pressroom/news/10736.aspx

The preview starts today:

Black Friday Specials - Exclusive, Early Preview

For the first time, Walmart is offering customers an early, exclusive preview of its most highly sought-after Black Friday specials. Starting later today, customers who sign up at Walmart.com or Facebook.com/Walmart will be the first to receive an early preview of its specials on the widest assortment of top electronics, toys, apparel and more. The retailer will reveal the specials soon.

We'll immediately add whatever ad items they announce to the listings on the Black Friday site as well.

Why would you post to another site? :confused: Brad already had it HERE on this site:

LINK

...and I doubt the Walmart BF is out. What you heard is probably referencing the toy ad or the Super Saturday ad; both found on GottaDeal.com.

No, they are referring to the BF preview ad that Walmart "claimed" they were going to share on fb, and with people signed up for their emails today. Still haven't seen it either....

Why would you post to another site? :confused: Brad already had it HERE on this site:

LINK

...and I doubt the Walmart BF is out. What you heard is probably referencing the toy ad or the Super Saturday ad; both found on GottaDeal.com.

Walmart IS supposed to give a preview of their BF ad, thats what the OP is talking about. They made it seem as though is was going to be today, but we havent seen anything yet. I havent seen anything else about it lon fb nor I have I received an email from walmart.com.

I think they basically chose to word their press release really poorly. I'm guessing when they said "Starting later today, customers who sign up at Walmart.com or Facebook.com/Walmart will be the first to receive an early preview..." they meant that the sign up started today, not that they'd reveal the ad today. Seems kind of shady, but I'm sure they love all the new Facebook likes they received :rolleyes:

According to a comment posted by Walmart on their facebook page,They had not planned to release the ad today and apologize for any confusion.

Yep i just read that also.Quite honestly that was a load of crap.Just a way to hype up their FB page.I bet its not released any earlier than it is on here.yet another year where WM disappoints.Not for nothing their ads to me are getting old.I mean really how many flat screens or laptops does one need.I remember i went last year and after fighting crowds and lines walked out with 3 things.Although i LOVE bf shopping i often wonder if its worth it.lol

I heard from an employee of Wal-Mart (reliable source) that the X-Box with Kinect will be $200.00 for the black friday sale. She said they were told the sale will start at 10:00. I am only going by what she said. Don't know if this is true or not but just wanted to share with you guys!!

I heard from an employee of Wal-Mart (reliable source) that the X-Box with Kinect will be $200.00 for the black friday sale. She said they were told the sale will start at 10:00. I am only going by what she said. Don't know if this is true or not but just wanted to share with you guys!!

Did they say how many GB?

She didn't say. She works in the toy department but she said this is one item that all employees were told about. She said she should be receiving the toy list soon and would let me know.

It seems to be a very common price point this year. The question remains as to the actual gift card level each big box retailer may offer to make it a hot deal.

Hope it is correct!