Kohl's to open at midnight on Black Friday, will be open all 24 hours

Brad

My game plan may be Online this year - first year ever. I wonder if all these midnight openings will end up hurting their sales as less people will be in the stores and more will shop online. People buy less when they shop online.

You'd think people would just shop less in stores as most won't have gotten any sleep and won't be able to be able to do much shopping before they crash.

In the "old days" (lol), you'd start shopping around 5am but you had some sleep beforehand so you could go all day if you wanted. Now you might have a lot of people hitting just a few stores until 3-4am, then going home to sleep and not going out again.

You'd think people would just shop less in stores as most won't have gotten any sleep and won't be able to be able to do much shopping before they crash.

In the "old days" (lol), you'd start shopping around 5am but you had some sleep beforehand so you could go all day if you wanted. Now you might have a lot of people hitting just a few stores until 3-4am, then going home to sleep and not going out again.

This is definitely going to be my plan. I have to get some rest after shopping so I can start putting out the Christmas decorations. At least I know I'll sleep like a baby on Friday night :yawn:

With all the midnight openings, and with a lot less people to shop with my participation will be based on how much I get done before BF and which store has the most items I am looking for. I won't make it all day like I us to. If I go out I'll be home by 4 or 5 I think.

yeah I am so not sure whats going to happen now, and I might be going alone this year I want my sister to but if she gets a job she might not be able to go and I'm not sure that I want to go alone! I really want to go but I might just have to wait or hope that she can go just not sure how this year is going to work! I hate that all these stores are opening at midnight I am going to be home and out of money before I would have normally started shopping!