Brandsmart in S Florida-Any BF news?

Guest Kid Red

Guest Kid Red

I'll be seeing my folks for Thanksgiving and they live down the street from Brandsmart. I know they are a mad house as it is, but also have good prices normally without sales.

Any idea if they do Black Friday or what their ads may be or when?

Last year, my walmart matched Brandsmart's ad on gameboy advance sp, and I live in Northeast Ga, about 60 miles from the Brandsmart in Atlanta. It was great- everyone else was buying the advance because that was what Wal-mart had on sale. I got the sp for I think about $10.00 more. People behind me were asking for my ad when I was done with it. I gladly gave it to them.

Hope their ad comes out soon. . . . .

I've heard great things about Brandsmart.

There is one or two in Atlanta, and they have the best prices.

Don't know where in GA you're at but they just opened a new one in Kennesaw, close to Town Center. Which is better for me b/c it's closer than the one that's off of I-285.

Don't know where in GA you're at but they just opened a new one in Kennesaw, close to Town Center. Which is better for me b/c it's closer than the one that's off of I-285.

Yeah, I'm talking about the ones in Northern Georgia (up where you are.) They don't have any down here in Columbus.