Let's talk wrapping paper

fingerlakesmom

Do you use it or bags? When do you buy it and where? Do you go with a theme?

I use paper more than bags. Save the bags for the odd shaped things. I always buy it after christmas for the next year (Tops, Target, Dollar Tree). Although if I run out I usually go to Dollar Tree if no one else has it on sale cheaper

I sue snowman wrapping paper for anyone who isn't a kid well except my mom she gets santa as she loves santa's

i try to use paper as much as possible since bags cant be stacked as easily around the tree

i have a stash of paper that carries over from year to year, so i just buy a roll or two of something i like each yeah & try to toss a few old ones in january b4 the stuff goes back into storage...last year i bought a few extra rolls at walmart after xmas, & im ashamed to admit one was in my trunk (suv) till last week...another, sadly, was lost in a tragic iced tea accident :bigcry: it was soo pretty too

:D

i try to use paper as much as possible since bags cant be stacked as easily around the tree

i have a stash of paper that carries over from year to year, so i just buy a roll or two of something i like each yeah & try to toss a few old ones in january b4 the stuff goes back into storage...last year i bought a few extra rolls at WalMart after xmas, & im ashamed to admit one was in my trunk (suv) till last week...another, sadly, was lost in a tragic iced tea accident it was soo pretty too

lol... I thought that only happened in my car!

What I really want and can never find any more is some CHRISTmas paper. Angels, mangers, wise men...

Other than that, each kid gets their own color of ribon and Santa delivers in Santa paper.

I'll have wrapping paper for years!!

Last year, I spent Christmas in Kansas City with family, and the day after my nephew took me to a "Cargo Largo". I got wrapping paper for 12 cents a roll. I came home with a trunk full. LOL I never could pass up a good bargin.