Toddler Furniture

angel_parker1999

I'm trying to find a little table and chair set for my dd for Christmas. I live in the middle of nowhere, so there are no real stores (except Walmart) for me to go to. So I have been looking around the internet, and have seen plenty of cute tables, but it's hard for to judge the quality of the product. I will be in the city for BF and am hoping to find a good bargain. Can anyone tell me what stores would be best to look into? And maybe price ranges? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Do you want wood or hard plastic? My daughter has the Little Tykes table w/ four chairs and she loves it. Stands the test of kids. She has the pink and white set (don't think they make that color anymore) but they have new ones out. I think I paid $49.99. I love LIttle Tykes and Step 2. Both make them

I'm trying to find a little table and chair set for my dd for Christmas. I live in the middle of nowhere, so there are no real stores (except Walmart) for me to go to. So I have been looking around the internet, and have seen plenty of cute tables, but it's hard for to judge the quality of the product. I will be in the city for BF and am hoping to find a good bargain. Can anyone tell me what stores would be best to look into? And maybe price ranges? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Not sure this is what you are wanting but if you look in the Walmart ad...on BF they are going to have a dora table and chairs set for $10 it looks wooden. I got the metal(?) one last year and it has managed to stand up to my girls ages 5 and 3.

Not sure this is what you are wanting but if you look in the Walmart ad...on BF they are going to have a dora table and chairs set for $10 it looks wooden. I got the metal(?) one last year and it has managed to stand up to my girls ages 5 and 3.

I just went and looked in the Walmart BF ads. It's really hard for me to see it, but I do see a table in the picture. But I don't remember there being a table on the list of items for sale, so I couln't figure out if the table was sale item or not.

I just went and looked in the Walmart BF ads. It's really hard for me to see it, but I do see a table in the picture. But I don't remember there being a table on the list of items for sale, so I couln't figure out if the table was sale item or not.

It is but it isn't listed on the sale ad...I am guessing for the same reason you said..it's really hard to see. I know this same table and chairs sells for $30(29 something) at Kmart.

I don't like the wood sets though. They don't hold the test of time as well as the hard plastic ones (the Little Tykes/Step 2). Not the cheapy plastic ones. There out there too. My sister bought the wood ones and the first time her older son (only age 7) sat in it, the leg of one chair gave out. They can scratch and get chipped. Just my two cents though

I can't recommend Little Tikes highly enough. Their stuff tends to be a PITA to put together (esp. their outside equipment!) but it is durable enough outlast three kids that are rough on things.

I have to agree with this. We have NEVER had a little tykes or step 2 product break. Never. And my kids are rough, let me tell ya. If you want something compact, look into the little tykes folding picnic table. My kids have it, and love it. We have had it for 3 years now.

What about Toysrus? I know there will be one close to where I am going, and I like to be able to really see a product before I buy? What do they have in the way of furniture? Will they have the little tikes stuff? Or maybe something with colorful characters?

Toys R Us has them all- You can look at them and compare the different styles. you can get started by looking at the tables on ToysRUs.com and comparing the prices.

I personally LOVE the Step 2 and Little tikes stuff. My kids had the Little Tikes picnic table and the Step 2 table and chairs when they were little. The picnic table is still nice, although after 15 years with the last 10 being outside, it's a little faded. It's at my mother in laws and my bil's 5 kids use it a LOT (well, 3 of them, the other 2 are 13 and 11) and my table and chairs is at my sister's where my 2 year old niece uses it every day to eat and color and play. It still looks exactly the same!!