hometown stores

homedirt

Does anyone know if the small I think they are called hometown stores will have the same bf deals as the regular sears stores have. Specifically the washer and dryer they always have for a great price.

They did last year. DH bought one of the washer/dryer sets at our local home store.

From my experience, any of the items that are in the ad that each store usually carries will be their BF deals. For example, the stores that normally carry only tools and appliances will have the BF deals on those, but they won't have the toys, clothes, or home goods for their BF sale. So basically, if there's something you're wanting but aren't sure your store will have it, check to see if they normally carry it (or similar items)... if not, it's doubtful they'd have it on BF, either. HTH! :)

Thanks guys that's just what I wanted to know. The store I was talking about has appliances so I should be good.

I went in after the ad was posted just to make sure that they carried that specific washer/dryer set. The salesperson was very helpful in showing me the exact one that would be on sale. If you plan to do the same take the item number with you. It is far less hectic at our local homestore than it is at the big Sears store in the mall. DH was in and out in 10 minutes, and then was off to Home Depot.