qvc - are there ever any free shipping codes?

I have NEVER seen a free shipping code. They will sometimes offer some items with free shipping, but it is fairly rare. Most of the time, by the time I add the shipping costs, the item isn't a great value.

Me neither--but I could have sworn there was a FREE SHIPPING Day in the past year, however, I believe it was ONLY on items on air...but I could be mistaken. Of course the thing I wanted on Free Shipping wasn't free, LOL. I believe their shipping went up, also. There are some things they sell that ARE worth it.

For instance I bought some flameless candles, real wax, (and they HAVE a timer, which many in stores do not)From Sams Club, nice enough, wanted to sit them out for the holidays on a shelf. $aved a great deal from what QVC would charge --HOWEVER--the batteries were exhausted in 2 weeks and I only had them on 5 hr a day.. I've had QVC's Candle Impressions & my batteries in them lasted for months. I LOVE candlelight and cannot have real candles with my special needs child, who could set my home a blaze.. So the Shipping and higher price is worth it to me on certain stuff, just saying :)