Family Dollar Toy Book posted on their site

jaymacfla

Thanks Jaymacfla!

Nice to see the Monster High dolls for $10!

Some other notable items:

$10 Dress Your Pet - cute!

$15 Crib Life doll - just saw a commercial tonight on this - looks interesting; I think my youngest, 10, would enjoy this. I think she was too sleepy when the commerical was on to show interest.

$5 Craft Sets - YES! EXACTLY what I was looking for! Now to see if/when the next Family Dollar coupon comes out! These will make PERFECT gifts for family!

$5 Glass Chess Set - I am lol, I paid either $13 or $15 for this exact set last year at Wal-Mart

The Cookie Land Cookie Cutter looks scary! Just might have to check it out closer in store, just to see what exactly is cutting that cookie. It says it's designed for safety, so it must be; just the photo on the box looks scary.

This summer I bought the Cleo deNile and Deuce Gorgon 2 pack set of Monster high Dolls, priced on teh box for 15.00 at Family Dollar, The same set is still 30 at Walmart.

Hmm, so maybe you can answer a question for me - do these Monster High dolls move? Like, do their arms and legs bend and move? If they don't, then the youngest said she doesn't want them.

I had the chance to do some recon for the show on Saturday. There are some really nice deals and not all of the stock is in yet! I went in at 4PM and they were getting absolutely slammed! I remember a time when foot traffic in these stores was a joke. Now, the crowd includes upper middle class moms with value in mind. Boy how the times have changed the futures of these stores!

Thanks Jaymacfla!

Nice to see the Monster High dolls for $10!

Some other notable items:

$10 Dress Your Pet - cute!

$15 Crib Life doll - just saw a commercial tonight on this - looks interesting; I think my youngest, 10, would enjoy this. I think she was too sleepy when the commerical was on to show interest.

$5 Craft Sets - YES! EXACTLY what I was looking for! Now to see if/when the next Family Dollar coupon comes out! These will make PERFECT gifts for family!

$5 Glass Chess Set - I am lol, I paid either $13 or $15 for this exact set last year at Wal-Mart

The Cookie Land Cookie Cutter looks scary! Just might have to check it out closer in store, just to see what exactly is cutting that cookie. It says it's designed for safety, so it must be; just the photo on the box looks scary.

If you spend $100 dollars on toys, you get 10 percent off! Note that the Monster high dolls are in select stores only. I liked the choices on the Barbie dolls and the knock-offs which were really nice for the money for $1.50 Ea. They even had African American versions. All were to scale and very nice. they passed the press test. Usually, a $1 doll is made of hollow, flimsy plastic. Edited by jaymacfla
additional info