24-Hour Black Friday T-Shirt Sale CLOSED!

Brad

We did the hoodie poll a few years ago. I'll look into it again before next BF. It's really too late to have them for this year.

I have a few GD hoodies that I had made earlier this year as a limited trial. Blue with GD logo embroidered. I think I have 5 of them left. If anyone can send us one of the big BF ads (Target, WM, BB, TRU, Sears, etc...) before we post it or see it elsewhere, I'll send you a free hoodie :D

:spit: Man.....I don't have access to them

We did the hoodie poll a few years ago. I'll look into it again before next BF. It's really too late to have them for this year.

I have a few GD hoodies that I had made earlier this year as a limited trial. Blue with GD logo embroidered. I think I have 5 of them left. If anyone can send us one of the big BF ads (Target, WM, BB, TRU, Sears, etc...) before we post it or see it elsewhere, I'll send you a free hoodie :D

To be clear, my interest would be in one that said "if you can read this..." on the back. I'll be here next year. consider this a pre-order.

Well, I guess that leaves me out :(. During the latest webcast BigJim wore his GD polo shirt. Got any of those left :yup:?

Yep, I have a few of those left as well. Same deal. Send me one of the big BF ads first, and you'll get your choice of a polo or hoodie. I might even have 1 or 2 GD snuggies left as well :P

Yep, I have a few of those left as well. Same deal. Send me one of the big BF ads first, and you'll get your choice of a polo or hoodie. I might even have 1 or 2 GD snuggies left as well :P

Holy Shrimp I didn't know you had Snuggies !....I guess I will have to wait till after BF so I can buy them.... I have no connections to anything/anybody retail...mine is all auto or food industry.....(would you consider some insider information on some really yummy tomatoes ?....never hurts to ask).

Just checked. For hoodies I have 2 XLs, 2 XXLs and 1 XXXL left. For polo shirts I have 2 XLs, 1 XXL and 1 XXXL left.

So if you want one, get me an ad! I'll have to take some pics one of these days and post them.

After the BF craziness is over, we'll have a "GD rummage sale" kind of thing where you can hopefully buy everything I have left for very low prices (basically just covering shipping costs) so that I can get all new stuff for next year.

Edited by Brad

I may even take orders sooner with the understanding that you won't get anything until December.

Other stuff I'll most likely have left in various quantities:

- regular GD t-shirts

- reusable grocery bags

- drawstring backpacks

- LED key chains

- magnetic chip clips

- shopping list-style notepads

- calculators

- mouse pads

- coin purses

- pens

- large magnets (for anyone who wants to advertise on their vehicle)

Some of these I have 5 of, others I have 100+.

I may even take orders sooner with the understanding that you won't get anything until December.

Other stuff I'll most likely have left in various quantities:

- regular GD t-shirts

- reusable grocery bags

- drawstring backpacks

- LED key chains

- magnetic chip clips

- calculators

- mouse pads

- coin purses

- pens

Some of these I have 5 of, others I have 100+.

OMG I want a bunch of stuff on this list. Will wait until the craziness is over I have my shirt ready from last year!!!

Just checked. For hoodies I have 2 XLs, 2 XXLs and 1 XXXL left. For polo shirts I have 2 XLs, 1 XXL and 1 XXXL left.

So if you want one, get me an ad! I'll have to take some pics one of these days and post them.

After the BF craziness is over, we'll have a "GD rummage sale" kind of thing where you can hopefully buy everything I have left for very low prices (basically just covering shipping costs) so that I can get all new stuff for next year.

Ok Brad....I need a XXXL Hoodie ....drawstring bag.....large car magnet....so with that in mind....how exciting would a .....wait for it....leaked ad for up coming.....Sutherland Lumber Fresh Fruit Friday"s be?.

I'll try for an ad but I need a bigger hoodie than you have (shamefully) but if I get the ad, I'll let you design a travel coffee mug after the craziness is over.... Coffee stuff for me is always good, and it travels to meetings and around the campus at work... Great advertising. (Currently Starbucks and Avon are getting lots of free advertisement)

- regular GD t-shirts

- reusable grocery bags

- drawstring backpacks

- LED key chains

- magnetic chip clips

- calculators

- mouse pads

- coin purses

- pens

Count me in for the Gottadeal rummage sale after all this BF madness is done. I've got a few of the little things on that list but ya can never have too much advertising :yup:.