Big Toy Book In My Mailbox!!

Buckeye Shopper

I didnt read the exclusions! I guess I can't use it to get the LeapPad It says excludes electronic learning games. Do you think that is classified as that?

I'm thinking LeapPad items will quite possibly fall into that catagory. It seems like there are much more exclusions on this one than I remember in the past.

• 2 weeks later...

I got the $10 off $100 sticker as well, however due to all the exclusions I don't know that I will use it. :)

What is the CPN# on the back of it? I had one, now cant find it. I only need that # to do an online purchase. Anyone who can PM it to me it would be much appreciated. $10 off $100 is what I need.

I tried ordering items online, but the site will only let me get one free item. In store, can I get more than one? I would like the free princess overnight set as well as the free candyland game.

not sure, but why not just do multiple online orders with store pickup if possible? While I was there Sunday they were having issues with some Nerf stuff not ringing up correctly but that seemed to be their fault, had stuff at 40% off and the daily deal was b1g1 50% off and lady was arguing should be 50 off of already discounted price.