Rewards "R" Us Members Free LeapFrog Offer!

dwc designs

Buy 4 LeapFrog® Books or Games,

Get the 5th FREE*

Posted Image

You'll receive 1 LeapFrog Book or Game for every 4 participating products that are purchased within a 12-month period. Offer valid for Tag™ Junior, Tag™, Leapster®2 and Leapster Explorer™ products only. Offer does not include Zippity®, ClickStart®, Didj™ and LeapFrog® Toys. Please allow 8-12 weeks for certificate delivery.

TM & © LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.

More Info

Edited by Brad

Now if only they'd do a sale on them.

Terms&Conditions

LeapFrog® Rewards Program (effective 10/31/10): Rewards”R”Us members who participate in the LeapFrog Rewards Program will be eligible to receive a certificate for 1 free LeapFrog book or game for every 4 participating Leapfrog books or games purchased within a 12-month period. Qualifying LeapFrog purchases will also count towards a member’s “R”Us Dollars threshold. Participating LeapFrog books or games include: Leapster Explorer games, Leapster games, Tag book and maps and Tag Junior board books. A member’s 12-month period begins after their first participating LeapFrog book or game is purchased. If the total number of participating books and games purchased by a member is less than 4 within a 12-month period, these purchases do not carry over into the next 12-month period. In such cases, a member seeking to obtain a free book or game will have to start a new 12-month period with a qualifying purchase as described above. Certificate(s) may not be sold or transferred and are not redeemable for cash or a refund under any circumstances. The value of the returned book or game will be deducted from the member’s qualifying purchase amount. Members will not earn LeapFrog credit when they redeem their LeapFrog reward certificate on LeapFrog merchandise.

Now if only they'd do a sale on them.

I was thinking the same thing!! I'm looking to purchase the leap pad for my DD for xmas. TRU has the games for buy one get one half off sometimes and buy two get one free. I wonder if that free one would count for this offer?