Bath & Body Works Black Friday VIP Bag Details Posted

jenmovdob

The bath and body works holiday guide is out! It has the details for the black Friday tote plus coupons, one of which can be used on black Friday! So excited!

http://i.gottadeal.com/blackfriday/images/bbwvip.jpg

http://i.gottadeal.com/blackfriday/images/items/20111018124959.jpg

Edited by Brad

what's the deal with the bag? you can buy for so much after you purchase so much or it's free after purchase or what?

Last year you could buy it for $20 when you spent $40 or more on other items, so it'll probably be the same offer this year.

You should be able to. I don't know about other BBW, but our local let's us combine any and all coupons on BF. They said it's the one day of the year that they allow this.

Ours did that last year too, and I just by chance happened to stop in. I was hoping they'd do it again this year. We'll see.

While I was in the store I asked for some details about the BF bag and the sales associate walked behind the counter and handed me a coupon book.....she also said the store in Independence will be open at midnight along with Old Navy and Aeropostle.....

You get the Holiday Guide with the coupons with purchase. There is one that you can use now for spend $15 and get a free item of your choice worth up to $13. The other ones are to use later. Also you get a seperate coupon for free shipping on purchase over $25 and for $10 off a $30 purchase I believe.

If your store lets you combine coupons, does that mean if I have three $10 off of $30 then ill get $30 off of $90? Also, does anyone remember the deals last year on signature collection, anti bacterial, candles etc? I can't find my last years receipt.

I dont think I have ever been to one of these stores? They sell bath stuff?

Oh Mary-Ellen, really? Never been to one? You are MISSSING out! If you lived closer to me, I would go with you when they have good deals w/ coupons. I LOVE BBW! Though, not so much their regular prices. It's best to always combine sales/clearance and coupons!

They sell bath stuff, hand soap, lotions, candles, wallflowers (like glade plug-ins), make-up, slippers/robes (might be just holiday season). Just walking by the store I have to inhale!