Shopko Ad??

bethc24

I wasn't around last year, so I wasn't sure if there was a ShopKo ad posted, but I was just out to lunch with my family and the lady sitting next to me had the black Friday ShopKo ad in hand, she wouldn't let me see it ... but obviously it's already out there somewhere...has anyone heard anything?!?

Yes it was the Black Friday ad, they are opening at 5am also, and the door busters are from 5am to 11am, which answers our questions about whether other stores will open early like Walmart....my daughter was willing to steal it and run, but I didn't think that would be a good idea!!

Yes it was the Black Friday ad, they are opening at 5am also, and the door busters are from 5am to 11am, which answers our questions about whether other stores will open early like Walmart....my daughter was willing to steal it and run, but I didn't think that would be a good idea!!

Well, I hope not many more are planning on this. Was hoping for the extra time inbetween.

I believe last year the Shopko here was opened at 5am. Usually they open at 6am. I thought they had opened last year at 6am so was waiting in line at Target & then heard others talking about Shopko already opened. Seems like now the stores are opening earlier & earlier.

I so wish you could have gotten that ad. I am really curious what they will have.