Goody's and other stores?

AMYpw

I am mostly looking at clothes, teenager gifts (I have 2 teenage girls and one almost teeny bopper)

Kohls is a good BF store .... when does their ad come out?

Also Goodys is another great store for deals ... do they do BF prices?

And ... any other stores that I should keep a look out for for teenager gifts?

Oh and one other thing .... littlest one wants a stero ... any hot deals out there on BF for one of those?

No one knows when the ads will be leaked so you'll just have to keep checking on the Kohls and for the stereo. And yes, Goodys does usually have special BF prices on certain items. Last year they also gave out scratch off tickets as you walked in the door that had a certain percentage off you entire purchase (with the exception of a few items).

Thanks ... I think Kohls now that I think about it usualy leaks the week of Thanksgiving. I'm just so impatient that I want to know early so I can schedule. I'm like the schedule freak though. Anyways thanks for the reminder about Goody's.

*With the exception of a few items* That's my one pet peeve about Goody's. I love the store, but you can't use coupons or discounts on jeans.

We went tonight and found some good deals. My daughter uses military discount (15%). She spent $55 and save $52... that was pretty cool.

Limited Too is also a good store for teenagers. But I am not sure if they have BF.

Never heard of Goody's before... just checked their website and it appears the closest one is 27.7 miles away from me. Are they a good store? i.e. good prices, selection, etc. There aren't really any clothing stores around here that I like that much.

-Mark-

They carry Levis, Duckhead, Polo, L.E.I. and my mind went blank.. I can't think of any others. I bought some polo type shirts by Duckhead for my nephew for $6.99 a few weeks ago. They were regularly $26.

They have good deals and good sales most of the time. Daughter seen a belt for $10 after 50% off that was at American Eagle for $40.

• 2 weeks later...

I like Goody's clearance.

Goody's has the best clearances of any clothing store I know. Oh, and what about the moonlight madness and the brown bag sales?!?! I have to drive about 30 min to get to one, but it's well worth it.

I did go to Goody's last BF and got some super bargains on Sag Harbor clothes.

A Goody's just went in by my house. What do they sell? Thanks

Mens, Misses,Womens Plus, Juniors, Junior Plus, Boys, Girls and I'm not sure about baby stuff. Pocketbooks, shoes, jewelry, makeup, perfume, candles, Seasonal items.... and probably other stuff that I can't remember right now..:sidesplit

But they usually have great deals.

They had a moonlight madness sale the other day. They have 50% off 1 item coupons in the sales ad. Daughter bought a shirt and sweater for $19 and we saved $60. :yelclap: