Disney 2 for $20 Personalized Fleece Throws disneystore.com

Stowasser

If you purchase 10 Throws:

Cost: $100 for 10 Throws

Save $15 on $100 Purchase, enter Coupon Code: DMROCT

Cost: $85 After Code

Free Shipping on $75 Purchase, enter Coupon Code: SHIPTODAY

That brings the price down to $8.50 per throw when ordered in a group of 10 with the above codes!

*Yes both codes should work together

* Do note, that if I'm reading these right, to actually personalize each throw, there is an additional fee of $3.95 each throw.

just got my two (Mickey and Minnie w/names) today. They are beautiful. Name lettering is about 2inches capital letters and 1/2 inch to 1inch lowercase. Some on their website complained about the lettering size previously, but as they said.....they definitely fixed it. Got for my two grandkids (boy and girl) for Christmas. I sent my sister a picture of them and she liked so much she wanted one....lol

Thank you all so much. Just ordered 10 for my younger nieces and nephews for Christmas. Got all ten with personalization shipped for $133.30 using the above-mentioned coupons.

Originally I panicked because adding one at a time so that I could get individual personalization, added the charge of $19.xx to the cart for each one. But when you go to check out, it adjusts the price to 2 for $20.

We have a large family and the kids get so many toys. I think this will be a nice change so thanks again!

Thank you all so much. Just ordered 10 for my younger nieces and nephews for Christmas. Got all ten with personalization shipped for $133.30 using the above-mentioned coupons.

Originally I panicked because adding one at a time so that I could get individual personalization, added the charge of $19.xx to the cart for each one. But when you go to check out, it adjusts the price to 2 for $20.

We have a large family and the kids get so many toys. I think this will be a nice change so thanks again!

Yeah! I am so glad someone was able to use the Coupon Code scenario! I wasn't sure if it was worth my time, but it was!!! :D You are a great Aunt!!!

On Christmas morning the kids are first going to be excited with the toys but I bet they will use the blanket every single day, my kids did in the past, they used the blanket everyday and worn it around (I could of be the inventor of snuggies LOL) Actually my kids are still using the blankets I got them for Christmas one year (they are 15 and 16 and this was at least 5 or so years ago)

* Do note, that if I'm reading these right, to actually personalize each throw, there is an additional fee of $3.95 each throw.

how can you advertise PERSONALIZED throws 2/$20 and then say it's an extra 3.95 to PERSONALIZE them? That to me is wrong.

I was only going order 2, so I didn't try your scenario - but the extra $7 for 2 isn't that great of a deal.

how can you advertise PERSONALIZED throws 2/$20 and then say it's an extra 3.95 to PERSONALIZE them? That to me is wrong.

I was only going order 2, so I didn't try your scenario - but the extra $7 for 2 isn't that great of a deal.

good question, you could email or call them and ask about it