Which one should I do first?

erh12275

Ok I am going to WalMart first. After I finish there I have two different stores I want to go to..but am not sure which one I should go to first to avoid missing out on deals at the other. The 2 stores are Walgreen's and Ace. I want the tray table set at ace and the FAR powered screwdriver. At Walgreens I want the Tide, the Adidas, and the prelit tree. I am thinking I better get to Walgreens as they usually sell out of their stuff faster. What do you guys think?

I hope other stores will have bf online. Office Max did last year and they have free delivery

I am doing Sears online also...forgot about that one. I did both of these last year. Got my stuff fast w/ in days and while neither had free shipping ...TRU had it if you spent a total amount which I did...and Sears had it in the form of a rebate. So I didn't have to pay for shipping and sure beat having to try and make it to 2 more stores and not getting half of what I wanted.

I have always tried to tackle all the stores usually not making it to some of them before they run out of the specials. This is the first time I have heard of shopping online for the bf specials. could someone tell me what stores allow this and is for a certain time that day or how does it work. It sure would save me alot of trouble.

what stores lets you order online that day at their store sale prices?

Do a search of this forum and you'll find multiple posts about stores offering online last year. Also if you search last years you will find posts there too. I know for a fact that...Sears, TRU, and Walmart all had at least some of their items online.

In my experience, Walgreens is a zoo but Ace is not bad at all. (Again, that's around here though). If it were me, I'd do Walgreens then hit Ace with time to spare.

Good luck though! No matter what you do, it will save you money.

See that is what I was telling my hubby. I know that where we used to live Walgreens was NUTS last year. Ace didn't look busy at all...but I didn't go there.

Anyone know what time Walgreen's will be opening? I want that pre-lit tree!

~H~

Me too. That is why I am going there...that and the cologne. Hubby likes to wear the Adidas to work. We left our tree in IL. So have to buy a new one. BTW...last year they opened at 7am. Not sure about this year.