Possible Target Two day Doorbusters?

jaymacfla

I wouldn't get too excited about this. Target has been having all sorts of trouble with their new web site, so this could have been just a placeholder page that they loaded up with random products to see what the page would look like. Or it could have been legit, but even if it was, it's just a very, very small percentage of their total ad and without prices, is not of much value for planning purposes.

When you clicked on the link above did the items come up? I am getting a blank screen at the Target website. Thanks for attaching the picture! :yup: I am hoping this is a correct door buster list I am in the market for a tv and the options are looking pretty good.

When I posted it, the page was still live. JC Penneys is doing some of the same stuff, so expect more posturing in the coming days.

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't get too excited about this. Target has been having all sorts of trouble with their new web site, so this could have been just a placeholder page that they loaded up with random products to see what the page would look like. Or it could have been legit, but even if it was, it's just a very, very small percentage of their total ad and without prices, is not of much value for planning purposes.

Just came back to check in.......Can you say excited now?? hehehe.