Do You Know What Your Getting For Christmas This Year?

treasure60

Do You Know What Your Getting For Christmas This Year?

I don't and never what to know. I don't care what I get, but I want it to be a surprise. I love giving gifts and I have enjoy the feeling of knowing that I took special care in getting what I thought or what they wanted and seeing the delight in their eyes.

Guest all2tired
I won't know until it's closer to Christmas when DH actually buys something. Then the kids say, mom I know what you got, wanna guess? I say no so they spill the beans and tell me. I've never been surprised and I really would like to be.

Every year I get a $100 gift certificate to the hair/spa I go to. No surprise, but its what I want. I get a whole day of pampering. Cut/style, highlight, waxing (ugh), and nails. Though I don't tell my husband the bill comes over $125. LOL Don't want to push my luck there

My husband told me not to buy anything for myself because he started shopping. He was so proud that he actually started before Christmas Eve this year...lol. When he was at work the other day I got a phone call for my husband. I told them I could take a message for him, " Will you please inform him that the pink shirt that he ordered is on backorder." LMAO he had this huge order and the only thing on backorder was my shirt. Too funny.