Gymboree Black Friday

LuvJoyLunaDawg

Oh yes! If I don't buy in store I make the postman mad from all the packages coming to the house from ebay. Love Gymboree, Gap, and The childrens Place for my daughter. I still cannot wait till she can fit in the Limited clothes:) Of course, my husband wishes I didn't love gymboree so much LOL

:gd_dj: where is this store? do they have it in the south east?

Where are you in the SE? We have them here in GA.

How do you people afford all Gymbo? I love them, but I usually get it at thrift stores, or the clearance rack. I cannot pay $40.00 for a sweater for my son, when he will need 2 more before winter is over.

I really like Gymboree but can only afford it when it's hit at LEAST 50% off and then most times I get it for more % off than that. Like a few weeks ago, I got dd slippers with matching pj's for this winter, swimsuit cover up for next summer and a sweater/shawl combo, socks for 4th of July and a few other small things but I only paid $26 or so for it all. LOL Even on ebay some of the cute stuff sells for too much..2T is a popular size! LOL

LOL...I can't even afford their sale prices. A lot of the moms in my online moms' group buy Gymboree clothes and post about the sales there. I go to the website and discover that even the sale prices are just out of my budget. I did buy one outfit on ebay when dd was a baby. It was definitely high quality, but she stained it anyway. So...if her clothes are going to get stained regardless...I will just buy the cheap stuff. ;)