1GB DDR2 for your laptop - $72 AR

Mike

$#@! I paid $119 for my 1GB SODIMM.

Does this work in the Dell Inspiron 700m?

Ross -- I can't say, but this is a quote from someone on the newegg.com site, under the "reviews":

"N/A, 10/20/2005 10:36:56 AM

The cheapest DDR2 SODIMM I found

This DDR2 SODIMM works in Dell Inspiron 6000, 9300, XPS, but not earlier model (such as 700m). It also works in the new revision of HP DV4000. The new DV4000 supports dual channel with even different memory modules in the 2 slots. I could not wait to put this in my new DV4000 which will arrive next week."

So, take that for what it's worth...

I have a dell 9300 w/512- 2 dimms, If I replace 1 of the 256 meg dimms with a gig, do you think it will help my performance with games? Its a m 1.6 processor and the nvidia 256 meg 6800 vid not sure if more memory would make much of a difference

thanks,

David

I have a dell 9300 w/512- 2 dimms, If I replace 1 of the 256 meg dimms do you think it will help my performance with games? Its a m 1.6 processor and the nvidia 256 meg 6800 vid not sure if more memory would make much of a difference

thanks,

David

David -- It should be quite a difference. 512 MB is the recomended min. to run windows. Anything above that is better, esp. when it comes to games!