Depends - Adult diapers

How large is your daughter? does she need to be in the adult size ones? could she fit in the child size goodnights? they are a pull up type diaper for kids who wet the bed. I think they go up to over 125 lbs. I don't think they are any cheaper but some stores have baby clubs ( at least my local stores do ) and these are included. So you would get a discount. Also they are included in my store whenever huggies are on sale. i think they are the same company.

What about Goodnites? My dd had to use them for a while...They have really high weights as well. I could send you some Goodnites coupons if you want.

Also, I highly suggest writing to the company. My sons Rx got taken off the market for infants due to side effects( caused luekemia!!!!) so I wrotet o a company that manufactured a cream the dr suggested. I told them the story, they sent me 12 tubes for free!!! It was a blessing!

• 2 weeks later...

I just joined today, and one of my goals was to ask the same question, Kalidust! Except it's for my mother-in-law who lives with us.

The non-sale price I see is at Target, but my Target seems to be out of them often. I've never found the sales to be much of a deal, but will buy a bunch when they are on sale. Have never seen them at Sam's, although maybe I should ask if they are willing to get them.

I very rarely see coupons for them - do you ever see coupons?

Guest beatmix01

My middle school French teacher used to wear diapers, I'l find out where she buys them.

she bought them from a garage sale of a woman who just died. My mom saw her the other day at the supermarket... she must be real old now.