BF-Worthy Deal: Syntax Olevia 32" LCD HD-Ready TV - $989 Shipped

Brad

Back in stock but now $90 more - still cheaper than CompUSA BF Sale...

Another very good deal. As a comparison, Sears has a 32" for $799 on BF that does not have as many HD inputs as this one does and is not a "name-brand".

These Syntax models have gotten very good reviews - see here for customer reviews on Amazon - average review is 4.5 out of 5 stars!

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00067M5O6.01-A23NLORBGXOLEO._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Here's how to get this deal:

• Click here to go to the product page on Target.com.
  • The price is $999.99 with Free Shipping for a limited time.
  • During checkout, enter coupon code TCADVJAB to save $100 instantly.
  • Final price is $899.99 (plus tax where applicable)

This is a great looking set. I've been researching Syntax Olevia and have had positive feedback all around... definitely a great price for an excellent LCD TV.

Click on the image for more information:

http://secure.syntaxgroups.com/products/images/lt32hve_angled.jpg

Great resolution, short response time, and I've heard that they use Phillips/LG panels.

Aspect Ratio - 16:9

Brightness - 800cd

Contrast - 1200:1

Pixel Resolution - 1366 x 768

Response Time - 8ms

Viewing Angle -178 (H) / 178 (V)

Progressive Scan - Yes

Resolution Support - 480i, 480p, 720P, 1080i

Component Input - Y, Pb/Cb, Pr/Cr x 2

Composite Video Input - RCA x 2

Digital Input - DVI x 1

S-Video Input - 4-pin DIN x 2

TV System Support - NTSC

TV Tuner Input - RF x 1

VGA Input - VGA x 1

PC Resolution Support - 1366 x 768

The Target deals have been sweet, but I wonder if multiple stores will rotate the 300 dollar rebate amount compusa shows for black friday have had like they have done in the past with a 100 dollar rebate. You won't do much better than the target price, but 300 dollars off the price at most any onlline store after rebate is something to consider if it happens.

This set is loaded with features and at 999 is a great price. Is that net after rebate. I have heard rumors of one of the "best" electronics stores to run the Westinghouse 32" at $899 no rebate on black friday. Have not been able to confirm but comes from a good source....

This set is loaded with features and at 999 is a great price. Is that net after rebate. I have heard rumors of one of the "best" electronics stores to run the Westinghouse 32" at $899 no rebate on black friday. Have not been able to confirm but comes from a good source....

Obviously best buy. Could happen but thats well below its sale price this week. People have gotten it for below a grand before with coupons and such, so it could happen, but 899 with no fuss to everyone may be a bit too good to be true.

This is a great looking set. I've been researching Syntax Olevia and have had positive feedback all around... definitely a great price for an excellent LCD TV.

Great resolution, short response time, and I've heard that they use Phillips/LG panels.

Aspect Ratio - 16:9

Brightness - 800cd

Contrast - 1200:1

Pixel Resolution - 1366 x 768

Response Time - 8ms

Viewing Angle -178 (H) / 178 (V)

Progressive Scan - Yes

Resolution Support - 480i, 480p, 720P, 1080i

Component Input - Y, Pb/Cb, Pr/Cr x 2

Composite Video Input - RCA x 2

Digital Input - DVI x 1

S-Video Input - 4-pin DIN x 2

TV System Support - NTSC

TV Tuner Input - RF x 1

VGA Input - VGA x 1

PC Resolution Support - 1366 x 768

Boo - No HDMI

Also be aware that if your planning to hook up a PC to this, if you want the best possible picture, you need to output the native resolution. 1366 X 768 is not offered by every graphics card manufacturer.