Microwave Oven Deals?

Ours went out yesterday (it was sending sparks everywhere) so need another one. This is the 3rd one in the last few years, something not right, all were GE, they sent me a coupon for the last one so just went with it, but guessing we are not going with them again LOL Anyone seen in store or online a great deal on over 1 cu foot, bigger like 1000 watt one?

I'm assuming OP is looking for some standard counter top type as they are cheaper. If you're looking for an over the range one the best I've found currently is ($139.99)this one at BestBuy. Alternatively if you have Sears Outlet stores in the area they aren't bad with prices and you can get a warranty on their refurbs.

I didn't look at countertop ones but a lot of the over the range ones have hideous reviews so make sure to check those before spending your cash.

I was looking for counter top one, I emailed GE and they are giving me $75 towards another one, I probably will just go with the $75 one but if I could find the GE JES1460 for about $100 I would upgrade and get that one (which has better reviews than our last one)