Walmart info valid already

scalco2u

I went to walmart to buy a few items for Halloween last night. I was looking for a boombox to play cds for some music for the trick or treaters in the neighborhood. I went back to the electronics sections and started looking around at the items they had for sale. I figured if the price was right I would buy a karoake machine because it would be fun to scare the children that way too. After glancing around... I noticed some on the top shelf that were not on display. I climbed up the shelf and pulled on down. Low and behold the price scanner said 24.96 I bought it immediately. It was the one that will be on sale on BF. I will have to go back tomorrow and see if they have any of the other things that will be on sale so I can get them in advance also. Let me know if you have any other comments or stories like this one. Hope you can get in on this great deal also. :eyepoppin

Was this a sale price in the ad or did it say everyday low price? Some of the stuff in Walmart's ad isn't really on sale they are advertising it but with an "everyday low price : line above the price in the ad.

In the ad it's listed as a special buy...that means that it's probably not something they keep in stock regularly. Which is probably why it's ringing up for the sale price already. Now I wish I had looked for those when I was at Walmart last week.

Was this a sale price in the ad or did it say everyday low price? Some of the stuff in Walmart's ad isn't really on sale they are advertising it but with an "everyday low price : line above the price in the ad.

I do not know if this is a normal price or not, the item was not with a label on the shelf and one was not on display. So I cannot tell you for sure. Looking at the scanned ad for walmart I was not able to tell either. If anyone else knows the answer to this please respond back. Thanks.