Kmart B&M - Taking an EXTRA 50% Off TOYS Clearance Prices!

noehlp

Kmart B&M Stores have an EXTRA 50% Off TOYS Clearance Prices right now!! Mine had a Clearance aisle, but also some items (incl the Nerf Gun) were in the regular aisles among the toy aisles.

HAPPY SHOPPING!

I just scored this:

Nerf N-Strike Vulcan EBF-25 Dart Blaster

Reg $49.99

Clearance $35

Final $17.50 After discount!!!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Y6m37BMUL._AA160_.jpg

Barbie Boutique Shop 'n Scan

Reg $19.99

Clearance $15

Final $7.50 After Discount!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51tBWYUcpML._AA160_.jpg

Nerf Dart Tag Sleeve Accessory w/ 20 Darts

Reg $9

Clearance $7

Final $3.50 After Discount!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41y92odoZhL._AA160_.jpg

I also remember seeing Cabbage Patch Dolls that would be $9.50 or so after discount.

Saw this also:

Fisher-Price Handy Manny Repair Shop

Reg $99.99

Clearance $19.99

Final $9.99/$10 :smart:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51RFZZwwK9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

hth someone! :)

Edited by noehlp

yes thank you.. i found some great deals on toy story toys.. most of them were hidden behind some stuffed animals so obviously i got someones stash, but personally, i hate it when people do that anyways lol.. i ended up with the toy story aliens 3 pack for 7.50, rc car for 17.50, toy story crunch for 11, moonsand polar playground for 10.00, and a dress up set for 4.. those toy story toys were like 30 a piece..

no cabbage patch or handy manny repair shop though and thats what i was going 4 : (

I picked up 2 starvwars battlebpacks, mynsonbgot him some metal bakugans, and my best deal was the harry potter lego train for $30 and the harry potter burrow for $22.50. These were not even marked on sale and were in the regular lego isle. I remember others getting these at clearance prices a few weeks ago so I scanned them and they came up to those prices.

Great deals on Lego sets today. Picked up Stars Wars starfighter (8088), two Atlantis sets, Duplo beginners set and a Kingdoms prison tower set. I found that most did not have clearance stickers, but it seemed that anything with a shelf tag ending in .00 was clearance. This rule seemed to apply throughout the toy section where I found other great deals on Matchbox sets, Disney Tinkerbell fairies and V-tech toys. I would say 75% were not marked. Not sure the total percentage off in savings but thinking it was close to the 75% deals I found at Target.

How much did were the Matchbox,Tinkerbell and v-tech toys?

I believe I paid $6 and $8 for the matchbox sets (police headquarters, city service station & sky busters aircraft carrier) & $4.00 for the Tinkerbell fairy toys. I did not purchase any of the v-tech toys but know the prices varied. HTH :)

• 2 months later...
Found great deals at my local Kmart on clearance with extra 50% off tonight. Included Star Wars Tri-Droid Attack set reg. $34.99. Paid $10.00. Cars Piston Cup foldable track with Lightning Mcqueen reg. $29.99 for $9.00. Clue Spies board game with cell phone that received hint text messages reg. $29.99 and paid $9.00. Edited by Kim3498

Found great deals at my local Kmart on clearance with extra 50% off tonight. Included Star Wars Tri-Droid Attack set reg. $34.99. Paid $10.00. Cars Piston Cup foldable track with Lightning Mcqueen reg. $29.99 for $9.00. Clue Spies board game with cell phone that received hint text messages reg. $29.99 and paid $9.00.

Hmmmm... this is GREAT to know! Thanks for the heads up!

UGH!! Do I go to CVS or Kmart in the morning?? I have been waiting for the clearance to go 50%. DD wants Bendaroos and they had them on clearance there.

Well, if your Kmart is much like ours, what's there in the morning will most likely be there later in the day or eve - so I personally would head to CVS first, where things literally disappear off shelves quickly. Then after CVS I'd go to Kmart.

My Kmart was very picked over. Found a few things but I probably should have listened to Noehlp and gone to CVS. I fould the two pack of Cutants (polly pocket) for $1.75, a spirograph for $3.50, the 20 question game for $4.00. An off brand playdoh set for $2.00 a PDA play set for $1.50 and some little airplane thing for $1.25. The did have the Weebles treehouse final price of $11.00. The Bendaroos I went for were gone.