Can you get Early Bird Deals online?

holley

I have love a good deal, but I HATE crowds. (Closterphopia with people versus walls I guess:cry2: ). I'm pretty sure you can get the regular sale price for BF, but I didn't know about the early bird specials (like Walmart and TRU). Thanks in advance!!

I have love a good deal, but I HATE crowds. (Closterphopia with people versus walls I guess:cry2: ). I'm pretty sure you can get the regular sale price for BF, but I didn't know about the early bird specials (like Walmart and TRU). Thanks in advance!!

You will definately be able to get the Toys R Us deals. They have been online the last 2 years. (Also wanna say they will probably be online Thanksgiving day...at least they have been and will go quick.) WalMart will have some of theirs online. And I know last year they even had some of the ones you could get online early.

When I asked WalMart last year, they said I could buy it early and show up at the early bird time and they would adjust my price. I didn't end up buying the item (wrong GameBoy system), but at least that is what they said.

You will definately be able to get the Toys R Us deals. They have been online the last 2 years. (Also wanna say they will probably be online Thanksgiving day...at least they have been and will go quick.) WalMart will have some of theirs online. And I know last year they even had some of the ones you could get online early.

hey thats great to know! knew walmart did but didn't realize that about toy r us. Which is great there isn't one here. :(

My experience has been that you can purchase only some of the items online, however, the really good deals are usually just available at the stores. :(

Now if your willing to check online on Thanksgiving day you might find some Thanksgiving only deals.

I hope that helps!