Nintendo DS

Angelique

They have teal and pink bundles with the Nintendo dogs in a bundle for $149.99 I've seen them at amazon (toys r us) and walmart however no one has them in stock grrrrr. I want one for my DD my DS got the DS last year now she wants one If i cant find one them Im going to get her the same DS he has but get the ninento dog's skin to add to her's

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000BB5684/qid=1130714111/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/102-1718526-4151362?v=glance&s=toys&m=A3UN6WX5RRO2AG

I found it in Teal not pink at the link below:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/259491.asp

Does your target have these in? I have been looking and calling all week and they haven't here in Montana gotten theirs, I was starting to doubt whether Target has gotten their allotment of pink and Teal????

Well as of Sat.. ( yesterday ) They had 2 pink and 2 teal ... ( This was Roanoke Va.)

The pink ones are selling out like crazy at TRU! They just came in last week, but I had to call three stores to find one, and they only had two in stock. The manager said more were coming in, but she wasn't sure when. I've heard conflicting evidence of that however, as Nintendo says it is a limited edition bundle, and that not many were going to be released. Oh, and I haven't had any luck at Target either. The teal one however is easier to find as Gamestop Walmart TRU etc are selling them. But if you want pink, I would advise getting it now. I've seen some sold on ebay for $250 already (the bundle is $150.)

The pink ones are going to be hard to find. They are exclusive to TRU and Target. The teal should be a little easier to find though.

Thanks for that! I have a teal one on layaway at Wal-Mart and keep going back to see if they got any pink in. I guess I can stop making those unnecessary trips now!