My sister In law at walmart..........

shanni

Good luck sis in law!!

Everyone at our Walmart has to report for duty that day. Glad I don't work there or I wouldn't be one of us crazys getting out at 3 am..:gd_pineap

Very true! My hubby works overnight stock crew. He'll have to be there at midnight but they will hopefully let him leave by 7am (at least they did last year). Not soon enough for him! LOL

Working layaway or the register on BF must be horrible. Good luck to your SIL!

You can feel sorry for me too. I have to be at work at 4:00 am to be on my register before the sale starts.Then my boss has already told me that I will be on the return desk the day after Christmas. I used to go shopping but haven't been able to for 3 Christmas's now.I miss it a lot. April

Its all in how you do it, and how you perceive your job. IF you do not let the angry customers get to you, and you do your job well' BF is just like any other day. Many years ago I worked at K-mart for 3 years, and went through 2 BF days. I actually liked it, because since you were busy the day went by so fast. When its slow the day drags on forever.

The fast pace that day is wonderful, it goes by in a flash! But there are some customers that can really get to you if you let them... I think I would rather be there the day people are placing stuff on layaway then the day they pick it up.

Andrea