stocking stuffers?

mommie75

i have 4 boys

twins 8

next 6

and a 2 years old

i get them stuff every years but mostly it is the cheap 1.00 items from dollar tree that break in a day or candy.

do you have any good ideas for this year..

my mother does the sock ,undies and dollar stuff also so she gets alot of if before me and then i usally get all the candy so does not do candy really just life savers that is about all the candy she does...

thanks jennifer :blush: :blush:

I ordered these

1168 Boggle® 1 $2.97 $0.00 $2.97

1130 Scrabble® 1 $2.97 $0.00 $2.97

1793 Clue® Murder At Boddy MansionT 1 $2.97 $0.00 $2.97

1804 Entertainment Pack 1 $2.97 $0.00 $2.97

1771 TV TycoonT 1 $2.97 $0.00 $2.97

1723 I Love Math! 1 $2.97 $0.00 $2.97

Subtotal: $17.82

Promotion: GET10 - 10% Off -$1.80

Shipping & Processing: $0.00

-------

Total: $16.02

Use code GET10 for 10% off

http://www.smart-estore.com/product_list.asp?StoreId=650677&CategoryId=21&i=0&c=CSI010&a=

I do little toys that I have picked up through the year and some candy. I don't like to do alot of candy because then he will bounce off the walls the rest of the day! LOL You 8 year olds might like a magazine subscription. I know my son is really into getting mail and loves to get magazines. You can find cheap subscriptions on line if you look around. You can just stick the magazine or a card saying what one they are getting in the stocking.

also any ans all freebies you can get. i always have something from my freebies to put in there every year.i also always put a cheapie pair of gloves,the dollar ones that stretch.these are always emergency gloves for them.when we were growing up,my mom was old school,we always got loose change mostly opennies but there were like 5 dollars worht of them along with a few bigg oranges a little candy and a small gift can't remember what the gift was.yoyos,

i have gloves bought and some odds and end i have picked up all year on clearnce.. these pencil shapners and so forth.. the twins have let me know over the last couple dayds there is no santa so i want it to be more special i guess this year since they do not belive anymore and they know it is all comming from me and dad lol...

My 3yo is getting at least 2 sets of little people(big lots has a tube set of them , for $4.99), a Color wonder market/paper set($1 at the local dollar store) and fruit snacks. He loves fruit snacks.

My 10yo, I haven't decided what to put in his stocking yet. I'll have to see what the TRU video game deals are like in the coming weeks.

I'm going to try to get the electronic lightsabers from Walmart for stocking stuffers. They're on sale now for something like $14--but will be $8 I think on BF. In the past I've done movies as stocking stuffers too. Most of the little toys just wind up cluttering their room and getting stepped on within a few weeks so I don't tend to do those anymore.

And candy, of course! :D Can't forget the candy. One candy cane apiece, and then some good chocolate stuff. I fill my own stocking too LOL.

I usually get stocking stuffers at Radio Shack. The M&M radios are a hit with my kids and the older ones like the organizers. Hot Wheels are a good idea. Also, I put things like Batman bubble bath, Bob the Builder shaving set for the younger boys, stuff like that, they love it. Stocking stuffers at our house are pretty cheap because we spend all of the money on the presents. lol

that is my idea we spen so much on present they each get about 200.00 in present i do not want to spend alot of stocking stuff... but sick of the cheap dollar things thati throw away in a week .. and hot wheel they have 4 boxes of them . so how many more do they really need.. my husband use to work al wm and used to buy them all the time for them.. so i am sick of those .. they have so many toy's they do not even play with anymore i told them thy are spoiled brats and they need nothing for x mas . they do not play with what they have. game boy is the new fun thing bought them last year bf and they are just know starting to play with them.. took them long enough and have about 15 games well had can not find them all right at this min.. thanks to the two year old he gets into all there stuff..

Uhm, maybe a little wallet that has some character or someone on it to hold his money, I've seen power ranger key chains that they clip to their bookbag, handheld games, knex, cheap watch, those little cars that do tricks and maybe you can print a coupon that says something like this coupon entitles the owner 100 million zillion kisses from mom or this coupon is for .......:)

Which lightsabers are the ones going on sale for $8? I seen them in the ad but I have seen like 4 differant kinds at Walmart..lol. My son wanted one that was $30 the other day. Ain't no way when I can wait and get one for $8. :P

I believe they're the electronic ones that light up and make sounds...these ones: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3757290

Guest Deals4Me

Well hopefully I get Alex's in time for christmas...

I got 20 boxes of frosted flakes @.88 with $1 off coupons and there was a order form for 3upcs for one car...andthe cars are pretty cool....so thats what he's gettign as of yet...

OH and I got a 6-pack of kiddy card games for $1

I usually just do little things from the dollar store and candy in the stockings since we spend so much on the big gifts. This year since I am getting both the kids new portable video game systems (PSP and GBA SP) I'll probably put an extra game for each in their stocking as well.

Santa always brings fun new toothbrushes for the stockings and some fun toothpaste. He's one tooth-centered guy! LOL

Beorn still sorta believes, even at 12 years old. I think he thinks Mrs. Clause is the tooth fairy!

My son finally outgrew the Yugioh cards. His deck is super too. Everyone in the neighborhood kept coming over to duel with him. I never could understand it, but they had fun. The cards now just sit in his room on a shelf

Hmm...

I know a 12 year old boy who would love to take those cards off your son's hands... ;)