PS3 games

Little Big Planet is lots of fun...I would wait for LBP 2 until he learns to play the 1st one. If you go to a site like game informer or even game stop they will give you recommendations and ratings etc. I think LBP is the cutest thing ever, well next to the Mario Bros (but they are in the nintendo family). PS3 imho tends to have pricier games and less of a selection. Does he have the wii?

What are some good games for a 5 year old? My sons bday is coming in a few weeks and he asked for PS3 games. Not sure what games are easy enough for him.

All the Legos games are popular in my family. They make Star Wars, Batman, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, and the new one is Pirates of the Carribean. They are all really cute, and are good for all ages. I bought the Star Wars for my cousin's son for Christmas. He is 5, and loved it so much that I bought him the Batman for his birthday.

Thanks so much. I think I will get him a few of the lego games. I did get him Cars 2 as he asked for that one. He already has little big planet 1 and 2. He does have a wii, but he has had no interest in it at all since getting the PS3.

Does he like sports at all? My son LOVES baseball, like BREATHES it and we got him MLB extra innings when he was 5...he learned so much of his mental baseball just from playing that game that he moved him up to play with the 7-8yr old league the next year....it was amazing how it helped him, he actually turned a ground ball to himself at shortstop into a TRIPLE play once and was pretty bummed they did not count it (it was coach pitch ball) which is why we moved him up LOL

So a new MLB game every year is always on the top of his list. He does play the Lego series too and both little big planet games.

He sometimes will play character games but not too often. He's never really been into character type games.

Does he have any of the guitar hero/rockband games? My son was also 5 when he started those. He also occasionally plays SKate or Tony Hawk's ride but not near as often. He has a game called Stuntman (I think) that is always played when he has friends over...it takes some coordination.

Edited by mom2monkiesx3