TRU Military event

mjmcca

I just read on another site that TRU is having another special sale for military families. According to what i read it is going to be Nov 5 and 6.I know that several of the posters here are in the military or their spouses are so i thought i would pass on the info. Happy shopping!

I didn't know TRU did this ... cool! I am always asking now if places have military discounts. You can definitely save. My 15 yr old does the same thing too. She knows she has a better chance of getting it if it is a % off.:D

Where do I get the $5 off of $25?

Thanks!

Anyone living at/near a military base with a nearby TRU...you should ask if they do the military appreciation events and if they do, ask to be put on their email list so that you can be notified of when they have their discounts. I missed out on hearing about our last one by one day--they still let me have the discount when I went in, and they asked if I wanted to be on their email list because I hadn't gotten an email from my FRG like I was supposed to. So I signed up and hopefully will be hearing from them in late Nov. for their sale weekend in Dec. I really don't think my local one is going to do another one so soon--they just had one 2 weeks ago and said they were only going to do one more before Christmas, and it'd be in Dec, probably the first weekend. Each individual TRU seems to do their own thing when it comes to these discount events. So--call your local one and ask! And sign up for their email notification, if you can. :)