Cat Tree?

Gloey

http://www.abcdistributing.com/store/0805F1/26.cfm?q=cat%20&prevIndex=8&nextIndex=10&t=96&cart=

check out that..may not be as big as you would want it is

@ $17.00 plus shipping

Wow, I've never seen one so cheap. Unfortunately, my "kitten" is 12 and a half lbs already so I need BIG! He's a rag doll and will be over 20. BUT, THANK YOU FOR THAT! *HUGS*

Do you have a paper company in your area? See if you can get a carpet remnant and go to your paper company and see if they have any of the big cardboard rolls that the paper goes on (sort of like the papertowell rolls but way bigger and heavier) then just cut the holes where you want them and hot glue or staple gun the carpet.

I am not sure if thise will be cheaper because when we did this, we already had an old carpet and Chris' dad works at a paper company so we got the tubes for free.....

Do you have a paper company in your area? See if you can get a carpet remnant and go to your paper company and see if they have any of the big cardboard rolls that the paper goes on (sort of like the papertowell rolls but way bigger and heavier) then just cut the holes where you want them and hot glue or staple gun the carpet.

I am not sure if thise will be cheaper because when we did this, we already had an old carpet and Chris' dad works at a paper company so we got the tubes for free.....

That's a good idea if I were handy! LOL Care to come over?

walmart has a basic one that goes up to the ceiling, we've had ours for almast 2 years I think they are 29.88, i cant find it on walmart's website but is like this one without the rope toy hanging down LINK

$29.98???????????????????? Gosh, if I could find one that cheap I would be a happy camper! The price on this one says 99.98

$29.98???????????????????? Gosh, if I could find one that cheap I would be a happy camper! The price on this one says 99.98

I picked up one of the WM floor-to-ceiling ones sometime last year or so for ~ $40.00. I have a lot of cats, but even then it lasted a while before I deemed it "completely destroyed" and threw it out. Since I have a lot of cats, it's not worth it for me to buy one of the expensive cat trees, as it won't last very long anyway. The cats loved the WM one, and it was cheap too

:g_thumbri

We had one (floor to ceiling) from WM, but it didn't really work well for us. We had an odd ceiling height and we did something to try to make it fit right for our needs... needless to say, in the end, it didn't!

I ended up getting one from ebay actually. It's a good sized one, different levels. I think I spent around $200, which was like 1/2 the asking price at PetSmart store.

Good luck!

Becky