Is the Mall Best for BF??

gijimenez

I only go to the mall for KB since that is the only place that has one. But after that I am out of the mall. To many people all in one place and some are very nasty. Target is close to the mall here so that's my second stop.

I only go to the mall for KB since that is the only place that has one. But after that I am out of the mall. To many people all in one place and some are very nasty. Target is close to the mall here so that's my second stop.

At least TRU is right in front of the Mall. So I will be around the area. Walmart is so far. My hope is that I can get what I want from TRU online.

TRU isn't by the mall I normally go to so that is my last stop. But with WM being opened this year I think I might have to see which one has better sales KB or WM cause they both open at 5 (KB usually opens at5 on BF)

It depends on what you are looking for and what your mall has. There is a mall 25 mins away from me that is huge and has a lot of the bigger BF stores- Target, Best Buy, TRU, EBgames, Sears, JC Penny, Radio Shack along with the usual array of clothing stores. Down the street from that mall there is also Kmart and Circuit City. Just about the only stores that aren't in or near this mall is Walmart and KB Toys. Those are about 20 mins away in the other direction but once you get there, there is also another TRU, Staples, another Circuit City, another Sears and 2 Gamestops (right across the street from each other- very odd). I'm pretty well covered no matter which way I decide to go.

It depends on what you are looking for and what your mall has. There is a mall 25 mins away from me that is huge and has a lot of the bigger BF stores- Target, Best Buy, TRU, EBgames, Sears, JC Penny, Radio Shack along with the usual array of clothing stores. Down the street from that mall there is also Kmart and Circuit City. Just about the only stores that aren't in or near this mall is Walmart and KB Toys. Those are about 20 mins away in the other direction but once you get there, there is also another TRU, Staples, another Circuit City, another Sears and 2 Gamestops (right across the street from each other- very odd). I'm pretty well covered no matter which way I decide to go.

I wish I lived where you are :)

Guest Deals4Me

Depends on what you are going for..I cant remember the last time I bought something that was on sale or deep clearance......

So I never buy full price, on anythign....so depends.

I always go to indenpendant stores first for big ticket items, then hit the mall for the clothing boutique sales. They last longer, and the Circuit City, Walmart, and TRU are all right across the street from the mall. Also outlet malls around here open at midnight on Thanksgiving night so sometimes I go there and then line up for BF morning doorbusters.. After All Who needs sleep???? LOL