KB Toys Early Bird Sale?

aerosmithgirl

I got an email today and there are several items that are early bird specials including zapf creations dolls and accessories, rescue heroes and select action figures. Apparantly, you have to look for them online this year instead of them giving a list. I am not sure if these are available in-store or if they are online only. Hope this helps! I tried putting the link in and it didn't work. Sorry!

I was in KB today. The clerk would not let me see the ad, but she said they will not have the GB SP or other systems on sale this year. All of the games would be on sale. I am not sure if this is for all stores. She said our mall store was changed to a "value" store. She looked through the ad to make sure that the game systems were not in it. I would have grabbed and ran but she backed up to the wall when she was looking at it. :mad:

I was in KB today. The clerk would not let me see the ad, but she said they will not have the GB SP or other systems on sale this year. All of the games would be on sale. I am not sure if this is for all stores. She said our mall store was changed to a "value" store. She looked through the ad to make sure that the game systems were not in it. I would have grabbed and ran but she backed up to the wall when she was looking at it. :mad:

:lmao::rotflol:

Well she some NERVE!!! I would have gone for it!!:clapping:

Hmmm, wonder what kind of sales they will have on the games.

Thats what I am waiting for....I need 2, of course new releases, Tony Hawks American Wasteland and Raw Vs Smackdown 2006....50 bucks a pop is way to much for me...LOL I know EBGames has the TH one as a door buster, but its so far away from target!! LOL C'mon KB!!!!!!