Fly computer by Leapfrog

maddielexi4

Supposedly you can draw a calculator on the special paper it needs in order to work, and actually use the calculator you drew. Now, call me crazy but I think I probably could have figured out the math problem by the time I got done trying to draw a calculator.:confused:

Supposedly you can draw a calculator on the special paper it needs in order to work, and actually use the calculator you drew. Now, call me crazy but I think I probably could have figured out the math problem by the time I got done trying to draw a calculator.:confused:

anything to make a little money:cheesy:

Alright...is it just me, or is this one friggin' expensive toy with very little purpose to it? It can calculate a math problem as you write it--does it take that much longer to punch the numbers into a $5 calculator? It can play a drum that you draw on paper--can't you drum a pencil on a desk for free? I don't know, it's cool that it can do these things, but there's no way on earth I'd pay $130 just to be able to do a few fun things. The novelty would wear off awfully soon, wouldn't it?

My nephew wants one of these. So I went to the website and you can test it there for the basics. It was really cool and some stores have one to test. It is really cool but you have to memorize certain things. like to use the Calculator function on the special paper you have to draw a c and then circle it. That lets the computer pen know you want to use calculator function. Pretty Cool concept.