Preorder L.A. Noire Xbox 360/PS3 Free $15 GC & 500 RZ points $59.99 @ bestbuy

elite2058

L.A. Noire - Xbox 360/PS3 Preorder:

Price: $59.99

Free $15 Gift Card . Also receive 500 Best Buy Reward Points ($10 Gift Certificate)

Free In-Game Detective Suit

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=LA_Noire_Video_Game_20101219&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&qp=&list=n&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&p=%5Bpromotion%2C+synonymns%5D&_D%3Ap=+&pu=defaultusr&_D%3Apu=+&pt=1292738401&iht=n&_DARGS=%2Fsite%2Fen_US%2Fsearch%2Ffragments%2Fincludes%2Folssearchparameters.jsp.frmSearchResults

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/9976/9976899.jpg

Here's a chance to access the Sharpshooter, a detective suit that enhances your aim with rifles and pistols.

During tense shootouts, the Sharpshooter suit provides detective Cole Phelps that extra aiming precision to take the criminal down.

While supplies last, when you pre-order L.A. Noire for Xbox 360 or PS3, you will get a code to access this in-game suit. Access code will arrive in the package with the game.

Edited by elite2058

Nice. I was looking at Amazon (which gives you a $15 card and a different suit) and Wal-mart (which has the game at $53.56 + $10 ecard and a new(extra) mission) and I saw this too, but missed the reward points. That's another $10 off (so to speak)...hmmm.

Finally found it listed at Best Buy's Reward Zone site. The trick is, you also have to be a member of their gaming club (which is free). You will not see it listed on Best Buy's regular site (at least I haven't). Thanks elite2058 for the heads up. So basically, I can get $25 back in ecards and certificates...not bad.

I plan on buying two of these. So that is $120, but if I buy a $30 game later I will get 500 points as a game club and RZ member for spending $150. So I could get another $10 card later (maybe...I'll have to look at that closer).