Walgreens Deal Discussion May '11

Rockfordmom

May 1 - 7 RR Deals:

Noxema Razors $3.99 - $2 off coupon from today's paper = $1.99 and you get a $3 RR

Gum Eez Flossers $2 and you get a $2 RR

Clearance finds:

Cans of Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce $0.37 each (I think it's been on clearance since after Thanksgiving and they finally marked it down to 75% off, and it doesn't expire until Sept 2012)

Maalox Advanced Antacid (35 chews) 75% off $1.09 and I had $1 off coupon and $2.50 off 2 coupon, manager adjusted my $2.50 coupon to $2.18 because the register was beeping and wouldn't accept it, so I got 3 bottles of Maaxlox for $0.09

on another note - the lysol wipes are on sale for b1g1f, I bought 4 items total including 2 lysol wipes and the register would only allow me to use 3 coupons total because one of the items rang up for $0.00 so I couldn't use a 4th coupon / RR

• 2 weeks later...

Another clearance find:

Children's Fruit flavored Advil on clearance for $1.79 and I used a $1 off coupon so I got it for $0.79, a catalina printed for $1 off any children's Advil but it was the last one on the shelf

Sale:

Cap'N Crunch is on sale for $1.75 and if you use the $2 off 3 boxes coupon from the paper from a couple weeks ago it comes out to $3.25 for 3 boxes, the only thing is they don't have all the different flavors like the grocery store does (so I got some complaints when I got home :( )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I found the guitars at one store for $7 last week, I got 4 of them and hung them on my daughters walls, I figured I'd pay $7 for a cool picture to hang on the wall. All the other Walgreens had them for $19.99 still, I'm waiting for the drums to go down.

just a quick note for anyone with Publix in their area. Register Rewards are accepted towards grocery purchases as Publix. Check with your manager and have them review the Manager Guide as it details this. I've had 50/50 luck so far but didn't argue it with the manager who denied it.