Magic Bullet

I'm looking for a good deal (I know it's on Wal Mart's BF list - $45) on the Magic Bullet. I am going to need 3 of them for Christmas. I am also concerned about some of the ratings that I read about this product, which is why I am looking for the cheapest deal. Thanks!:banana01:

I tried the Magic Bullet out at my sister in laws....:g_thumbsd: there's a small label that tells you it shouldn't be run for longer than 1 minute. Needless to say, 1 minute wasn't long enough to make the slushie they made on the commercial and it overheated and shut off. An hour later, it was working again, but by then the ice had melted. :gd_detect: If I get one, it would just be for the boys to make Kool-aid or something so that they won't be tempted to use my Vita-mix, which they already know is off limits.

I tried the Magic Bullet out at my sister in laws....:g_thumbsd: there's a small label that tells you it shouldn't be run for longer than 1 minute. Needless to say, 1 minute wasn't long enough to make the slushie they made on the commercial and it overheated and shut off. An hour later, it was working again, but by then the ice had melted. :gd_detect: If I get one, it would just be for the boys to make Kool-aid or something so that they won't be tempted to use my Vita-mix, which they already know is off limits.

Thankyou buckwheat I know now I dont want one, I was wanting it for that reason so my fridge's ice crusher could get a break, like fairydust suggested a good blender would be best.

I have one and I love it!! I make smoothies, milkshakes, daquaries, and frozen margaritas with no problem at all. I dont turn it on and leave it on to do the mixing, but I use the "pulse" option.

I've had it for over a year now and havent had any problem with it overheating or shutting off. I'll keep that in mind though, and watch for any problems.