Playstation 2

ndsgls

I don't understand how the ps2 is $149 on black friday. That is it's regular price now. a employee at walmart told me there is a rumor going around that sony was going to drop the price of ps2 because of the xbox360

It's in the ad for $149, that I can confirm. Must just be a "everyday price" that they include. Doesn't look like a price drop is going to happen until 2006.

For my son's birthday I went to Game Stop (ebGames) and got my son a re-furbished PS2 for $99. It came with a 3 month guarantee and I paid the extra $14.99 for a year's subscription to Game Informer magazine which came with 4 back issues right then in the store (July, Aug, Sept, Oct), one of which (Oct) had a coupon inside for Buy 2 previously played games, get one free and another coupon for Buy 1 previously viewed DVD, get one free. This deal also came with a 10% off Game Stop card that you can use every time you shop there, even with the coupons. The subscription/10% off customer card ALSO automatically bumped me up from the 3 month warranty to a full 1 year warranty.

~H~

I wonder if any other stores will knock $10 or more off of it? Hmm.. *prays* LOL.