Can you...........

jessnickkatieryan

Depends on the store. Last 2 years TRU has had theirs online like the day before. Sears had theirs online on Black Friday I believe. But WalMart only had SELECT items online. However...they did have some extra items that weren't listed on their site for a GREAT price like a few days before which I managed to get in on. So you really need to just stick w/ this site and watch for posts!:yup:

I have a question about buying online. Can you just place the items you want in your online cart early, then wait till the doorbuster times and then checkout? I mean paying the doorbuster price. That way you are ensured to get them instead of being out of stock.

I have a question about buying online. Can you just place the items you want in your online cart early, then wait till the doorbuster times and then checkout? I mean paying the doorbuster price. That way you are ensured to get them instead of being out of stock.

At most online stores, just having them in your cart does not "hold" them for you. If they sell out before you checkout they'll likely be removed from your cart.