Shopping List

decafmom

I'm logged in and have tried using FireFox and IE and this is what I get when I go to the Shopping List page...

My Black Friday Shopping List

Welcome to our new and improved "My Shopping List" feature which allows you to create a customized shopping list to take with you on Black Friday. You can update your list as new ads are released over the next few weeks and can print it out at any time.

Please note: to use this feature, you must have a GottaDeal.com account. To get your account, please register on our forums first and then come back to this page when you are logged in to start creating your list. By registering, you will not only have access to the "My Shopping List" feature, but you will be able to take advantage of other tools on the site, and can also participate in the lively conversation on our Black Friday message board. The account is completely free and you will not receive spam or any non-Black Friday e-mails from us.

Want to see a preview of the new shopping list feature? Just click here to view several screenshots.

Guest clips2save

OK, I am totally frustrated! I too am having problems with the shopping list area. I have done the above suggestions to no avail. I have made sure that ads, popups, cookies, etc. are not blocked & still can not get it to work. I can pull up the Walmart ad but have no way to add anything to the list. Any help would be appreciated.

:banghead:

TIA

Clips

Guest clips2save
Thanks, that worked fine. But if I leave that link and go back in the regular way I still can not access. I get a list but no boxes to check what you want. I get catagories like: home, appliances, electronics, etc. Still can not figure out why I can not access.

Thanks, that worked fine. But if I leave that link and go back in the regular way I still can not access. I get a list but no boxes to check what you want. I get catagories like: home, appliances, electronics, etc. Still can not figure out why I can not access.

Make sure you are clicking the shopping list link on the top silver bar. Those categories won't appear in the shopping list section.

• 2 weeks later...