HOT! BF-Worthy Deal: 20% off $75+ Purchase at ToysRUs.com & Free Bonus Items

Brad

ToysRUs.com

Use coupon code TRUEMPLESAV6 to save 20% on a $75+ Toys purchase.

Expires tomorrow, Saturday October 22nd.

Keep in mind that this can be combined with all the free shipping, bonus free item, and all other promotions at Amazon/ToysRUs. So if you get free items, you don't even have to spend the full $75. For example, you get free $10 Glass Slippers with a $25 purchase of Disney Cinderella toys. So you can buy $65 in toys, get the $10 slippers free, and since your pre-free item total is $75, you will get an additional 25% off!

Thanks to jrsgirl8 who posted this in our Online Deals board :)

Thanks for the info. I am checking it out now. With the free shipping on all of the goodies, it saves me alot more time for the items that will not be available online. Thank you so much.

You're welcome but we can't take all the credit for it.

jrsgirl8 deserves major kudo's for posting this first :groovin:

HELP Ok I'm stacking this with the free lil tikes toy and the free slippers but the lil tike doesn't get free shipping DARN. Is there a code out there for it? I see free shipping for $25 or more but thats not working. Shoot if I can get the shipping off here this will be one hell of a deal lol

Mara

OMG, this is awesome. I just bought almost everything else I needed for the kids for Christmas. Brad, the gift card I won arrived in the mail this morning so this is PERFECT timing. I am re-ordering that Pixter this way and I will return the one I have already to the store. 20% off plus gift card savings trumps any sale, I'm sure. Also ordered gifts for my nephew and a friend of my son's who is having a bday party soon, and like I said almost finished up for my kids. All I need is Dora's talking house (no free shipping on that one yet) and another couple things for Brian (as his bday is at Christmastime too), and stocking stuffers. But the majority is all done now. I got stuff that is on sale for at least 25% off already, plus that 20% discount, plus the gift card savings...COOL COOL COOL! :D

OMG, this is awesome. I just bought almost everything else I needed for the kids for Christmas. Brad, the gift card I won arrived in the mail this morning so this is PERFECT timing. I am re-ordering that Pixter this way and I will return the one I have already to the store. 20% off plus gift card savings trumps any sale, I'm sure. Also ordered gifts for my nephew and a friend of my son's who is having a bday party soon, and like I said almost finished up for my kids. All I need is Dora's talking house (no free shipping on that one yet) and another couple things for Brian (as his bday is at Christmastime too), and stocking stuffers. But the majority is all done now. I got stuff that is on sale for at least 25% off already, plus that 20% discount, plus the gift card savings...COOL COOL COOL! :D

Excellent! That just proves that although there are some great deals on BF, you can save just as much by watching this site for great deals like this. :g_clap:

Mara--some of the LT toys have free shipping and some don't. You might have picked a "free toy" that doesn't have the free shipping. That's the sole reason I went to the store to take advantage of that deal, although they were really picked over. Everyone bought up the place Sunday and on Monday they only had the Rugged Rigz and some baby toys...but they said they'd have some more shipments coming in this week.

Excellent! That just proves that although there are some great deals on BF, you can save just as much by watching this site for great deals like this. :g_clap:

Yep! And this is my primary reason for being here. :D The forums are a close second and I probably wouldn't be here as often (and so would miss out on some of these deals) if I didn't love the forums so much...but deals like this KICK BUTT and are the only way my kids get a good Christmas each year. :D This site is just plain awesome!

LOL, can you tell this has made my day?

Mara--some of the LT toys have free shipping and some don't. You might have picked a "free toy" that doesn't have the free shipping. That's the sole reason I went to the store to take advantage of that deal, although they were really picked over. Everyone bought up the place Sunday and on Monday they only had the Rugged Rigz and some baby toys...but they said they'd have some more shipments coming in this week.

It says on the front of the site says free little tikes toys. This guy says no free shipping grrrrr. Guess I'm not ordering it like this

grrrrr

Mara

Well if this guy can get the shipping off of here I will be paying $26 for $76 worth of toys :)

Mara

And that beats shopping in the store any day. :D

I'm going to be paying about $90 for about $160 worth of toys. Basically, for the price of the multimedia pixter, I'm getting that plus five more toys. I'm giddy!

Ok they need to get it off the page where it say free shipping on little tikes items grrrr cause now on the phone they tell me it doesn't qualify. That ruins my super sweet deal lol. I'd complain to them more but no one understands english lol

Mara

Ok they need to get it off the page where it say free shipping on little tikes items grrrr cause now on the phone they tell me it doesn't qualify. That ruins my super sweet deal lol. I'd complain to them more but no one understands english lol

Mara

I agree, they should say "Free shipping on SELECT Little Tikes items." Because the way it reads now, it looks like everything Little Tikes is part of that deal...but no, most of the LT toys I want aren't part of it. It's misleading...just there to suck you in. Which it did, of course.

If you are picking a big toy, thats why. SOme of the little Tikes stuff says it has a seperate shipping charge.

Oh, its BF worthy means it is a sale that compares to BF...not necessarily that you can USE it on BF.

There are actually a lot of LT toys that aren't offering free shipping and aren't big. Some of the Dora stuff was that way too...pretty much everything on their "today's deals" page as being a brand offering free shipping is only really offering the free shipping on certain toys, not all of them.

If you are picking a big toy, thats why. SOme of the little Tikes stuff says it has a seperate shipping charge.

Oh, its BF worthy means it is a sale that compares to BF...not necessarily that you can USE it on BF.

It was a breakfast dish set not big at all but because its part of the BOGO they won't do it I guess. Order is still over $25 so it should qualify that way to

Mara

It was a breakfast dish set not big at all but because its part of the BOGO they won't do it I guess. Order is still over $25 so it should qualify that way to

Mara

There is no free shipping on $25+ on toys. :( That is on amazon.com stuff (like books, movies, etc), not on toysrus.com stuff sold through amazon.

It stinks, I hate it when they have free shipping deals and don't include all the toys of that brand.

Mara

The kitchen stuff doesn't have free shipping b/c it's only available online. I skipped the LT deal online too b/c I didn't want to pay shipping. My store was really picked over too, although I may try a different one tomorrow. My order with the 20% was placed yesterday and shipped today. :)

Even better-and I almost hate to admit it-I got in on the deal when they "accidentally" were allowing it before. So I got my son an L-Max for his birthday (in March), 2 games for it, the Letter Factory game, and a couple of baby toys for the little one for 33% off plus the 20% off. Now THAT was a sweet deal! :)

That was back at the end of September, or beginning of October when they had buy 2, get 1 on Leap Frog.