My Shopping List

abram87

If you are logged into the forum when you to to the page, it should recongnize you. If not, I'd suggest trying a different web browser (such as FireFox if you are using IE). There may be a problem with your cookies that's preventing it from recognizing you.

:) Hello I am having trouble with the the Shopping List feature can someone out there in getting ready for Black Friday Sale, please help me. For me, I sign on and the it states can't locate page or something to that effect. I am like so new to this site.

:) Hello I am having trouble with the the Shopping List feature can someone out there in getting ready for Black Friday Sale, please help me. For me, I sign on and the it states can't locate page or something to that effect. I am like so new to this site.

Use this link and it should work:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/ShoppingList

If for some reason it doesn't recognize you as logged in, come back here to the forum, log out and then log back in and it should work.

I don't know whose idea it was to come up with a shopping list, but it surely was a great idea. There are times when I go in the store and forget what I went to buy, but this helps alot especially if you highlight the key items. This will save alot of time if you have many stops to make.:woot2: :woot2:

I finally tried the shopping list feature and it's wonderful!It'll be evven better once there are more stores listed!!!:yay:

Your tellin me. I used to have to use notepad and then try and keep straight what was at what stores. The shopping list takes care of everything for us.