About walmart BF ad

simonalex

What items do you think will be in very limited quantities??/

APart from electronics, I think youcan get most of the stuff even at 10.00 am.

What do you think?? I need more toys and apparel from walmart rather than electronics and computers. So if i land up in walmart at 10.00 am, od u think I will find soemthing??

Thanks

Simonalex

I want the jeep and the computer and I have been there overnight and in Indiana you never know what the weather will be like and the year I stayed all night it was so cold I said I would never do it again. Guess what I have done it more than once since then!! LOL

Last year our walmart had enough of MOST items, the spiderman/doc oc toy figures sold out in less than 5 minutes though (I got one!)

But the year before last....it was ugly!

500 DVD players on a pallet...you should have seen it. I've never seen an entire pallet dissapear so fast. Literally under 5 minutes and they were sold out. The line to the electronics dept. was OUT THE DOOR for people waiting on the game boys.

The manager went through and told everyone in line that they only have 75 in stock at the BF sales price, but they refused to leave the line. After the 1st 20 or so people, they were out and people were cursing and the cops had to be called in. (some people are so dumb).

No, I wouldn't even bother going if I wasn't in line BEFORE the doors opened.

I want the jeep and the computer and I have been there overnight and in Indiana you never know what the weather will be like and the year I stayed all night it was so cold I said I would never do it again. Guess what I have done it more than once since then!! LOL

Ain't it the truth? LOL Indiana has the weirdest weather some years. One year it was raining when I started and snowing by the time I was halfway done. I've never gotten there more than a couple of hours before opening in the past but if Walmart is opening at 5am this year, I'd better get there no later than 2am if I want to be able to see the front door from my place in line. :D I'm going to try to order that DVD recorder online so I won't have to go near the electronics area. :tongue1:

last year at my walamrt game boys had to be paid for with cash in elctroincs dept would not let you take them out into the rest of the store to put them on lay a way.. we put everything on lay a way so first we have more time to pay for it and second to hide it from the 4 kids

What items do you think will be in very limited quantities??/

APart from electronics, I think youcan get most of the stuff even at 10.00 am.

What do you think?? I need more toys and apparel from walmart rather than electronics and computers. So if i land up in walmart at 10.00 am, od u think I will find soemthing??

Thanks

Simonalex

I would get there earlier if you've got your heart set on some of the toys!! They always seem to be the first to go. Two years ago I wanted a Care Bear they had for $10 and by the time I got there @ about 9 they were no where to be found. The sales guy told us they were gone in about the first 30 minutes!!!:lolrun:

Guest all2tired
The My Scene dolls went really fast last year too at Walmart. The dvd players though, they must have had thousands and they were all over the store. Also, unless their ad says no rainchecks, you can get one as long as you were there for early bird. 1 year they had kid rocking chairs on sale and within minutes they were out of them. The next day I went back and saw the chairs, I asked one of the employees how they got more in so fast and she said they were in the back and they forgot to bring them out for BF. I said I was there for EB and I think I should get the sale price. She called over the manager, he gave them to me for the sale prices and then laid into her good for telling me they were in the back.